cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Residential address showing as business address

Sliceoflife
Joining in

Hey Community,

I need your urgent help with a frustrating situation I’m facing with Virgin Media. Recently, my wife and I moved to a new flat, and we’ve been trying to set up our broadband service at our new address. However, we’ve hit a major roadblock.

Virgin Media’s website doesn’t recognize our address as available for residential service. Strangely, when checking the Virgin Media Business site, our address shows up as available, leading to a misclassification of our home as business premises.

Both my wife and I work from home, and a reliable broadband connection is essential for our livelihoods. Unfortunately, there are no alternative broadband providers in our area, leaving us with limited options.

Despite numerous attempts to contact customer care, we haven’t received a resolution. I’m reaching out to the community for any advice or assistance you might have in escalating this issue with Virgin Media.

Our ability to work effectively is at stake, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your support.

2 REPLIES 2

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @Sliceoflife 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties getting connected, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so please check out the little envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen for a private message from me

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Thank you. I have replied to your query with details.