Menu
mozzer222
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Repeated failures. Never a "sorry" from Virgin Media.

For the past almost 6 months we've lost our home fibre cable broadband at least twice a month. I'm bored of phoning them to ask "what is going on?". We just have to wait, anything up to two days, for it to come back again.

What amazes me is they are never sorry. Not once do the service team apologise for the fact we are paying a lot of money for a service they don't supply. You never get an email from them afterwards to say "here's a refund of a days service to make up for it". 

It's really amazing how poor they treat their customers.

Has anyone found an effective way of complaining to them? I tried Twitter and you get these annoying responses "Hey great I see it's working again!". 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Repeated failures. Never a "sorry" from Virgin Media.

Hi mozzer222,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community. It's nice to have you here.

I want to start by giving my apologies for the issues you had with your broadband connection and for the experience you have had when calling through to us. This is something we do not like to hear.

I can imagine how frustrating this must be for you and I would like to help as much as I can. Have you noticed any further issues since you last posted? If you do notice this again, get back in touch and I can take a look into this for you.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos