Menu
janethorn
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Paying for a service I don't get

Called to report a fault on Friday 3rd Feb as the catch up feature of the virgin box has stopped working and also thought I would express my disappointment at the poor broadband speed. Chap said he would send an engineer Monday. We stayed in between the allotted time window, only to find out that the Monday in question was the following Monday! Sorry but that is really bad service. I pay a rather large chunk of money per month and I have to wait a whole week for a fix? Not happy at all. My broadband is rubbish. On one occasion I measured the speed and it registered at 0.08Mbs, absolute joke. I very rarely get anything faster than 30Mbs when I'm supposedly on a 100Mbs speed, is this normal. What alternatives to Virgin are there?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paying for a service I don't get

Hi janethorn

Welcome to the community. I'm really sorry to hear of the issues you've experienced with the broadband service and the confusion over the tech visit that must have been a big inconvenience to you. I've had a check on your connection and everything looks healthy now. Are you still experiencing any problems with your broadband service?

Speak soon,

Ty

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules