Menu
NickJBacon
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No broadband since upgrade

So yesterday I got a card through the door informing me that Virgin were carrying out upgrades in the area and my connection would be down for a few hours.

Fortunately I was away overnight so this didn't have a huge impact but, when I returned home this evening there was still no broadband connectivity.

I did the standard power off and wait 10 mins then switch back on. Still just a single flashing light on the hub. Logged into the Hub and its reporting DS Scanning.....

Onto the phone and after being bounced around departments I finally get through to someone who talks me through.....rebooting the hub. Having established that it still isn't connecting I am told it will require an engineer visit.

Next Friday,!!

This is a fault caused by Virgin media and yet I now have no service for a week. What the hell is going on?

And how do I claim compensation?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No broadband since upgrade

Hi NickJBacon,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you've had trouble with your connection.

I've located your account and I can see the issue has been resolved. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details and discuss this further with you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos