Menu
Gerry_Atric
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No broadband Area 14

Just came off the phone with your CS team, but they were vague about where exactly this fault is, and how long it will take. I've been left without broadband since the early hours of this morning.

Are the cables damaged at my local cabinet? (I reported the open local cabinet on numerous occasions but no action was taken), or is it somewhere else?

More information would be useful, I had some urgent work from home to do, and I'm majorly behind with work

I also have no indication of how widespread this issue is. I assume it will take longer to resolve if it only affects me.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No broadband Area 14

Hi Gerry_Atric, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about your issues with your broadband being offline, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have run some diagnostics on your connection from this side, I can see that there's some T3 time outs inside the Hubs logs and in order to resolve this an engineer will need to attend and investigate things further.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking.Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos