Menu
ymh0046
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Loss of broadfband again

Is it just me or does anyone else find it frustrating when you have an issue trying to contact Virgin?
!0 mins on the phone only to be told the same information as the recorded message.
I work from home and the inetrnet is essential. The past two Fridays I have experienced intermittant loss of broadband, which is affecting my job.
I rang both times and they said they are upgrading my service in the ******* postcode area. REALLY ?
I rang this morning and got through to an offshore person who basically could tell me nothing more than there is an issue and will be fixed by 3pm....
My question to him was this happened last Friday...will it happen next Friday... " sorry this is the only information we have "

Virgin - can you give me more information. Is this going to hapen every week and if so for how long ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of broadfband again

Hey ymh0046,

Thanks for getting in touch, hope you're well Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about your connection problems and the lack of support and information you've received.

I'd like to look into this for you and run through some diagnostics. I can't find your account right now, I'll confirm your details via PM (purple envelope, top right).

Speak with you very soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos