Menu
Rebelfar
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent services

Hi, I am really frustrated. My broadband is constantly experiencing problems and I have to reset the router at least once a day. The on demand service is also intermittent and I have had different error codes, the latest being C501.

I have followed the steps for this error (HOME > HELP & SETTINGS > SYSTEM INFO > SYSTEM INFO (AGAIN) > Here I'm looking for the 'Virgin Media Service Account Status. It should show '3: Account in Good Standing) & (HOME > HELP & SETTINGS > SETTINGS > NETWORK > CONNECT TO THE VIRGIN MEDIA SERVICE NOW) but my speed is still just so slow!

Please help
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent services

Hi Rebelfar, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with intermittent services. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested the connection from here and I can't see anything out of the ordinary! No errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of your power levels are within the preferred ranges.

Are you still having these issues? If so, how are you connected wired or wireless?

When the connection drops, what does the Hubs light sequence indicate?

Could you please include a recent copy of your Hubs logs in your response for me to compare with the data that we here. You can find these by opening your internet browser and typing 192.168.0.1 into the address bar, before logging in it will say 'Router Status' click there and all the information needed is inside.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos