Menu
afsa
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Have to restart router every (SH2) morning

I have to restart the Super Hub 2 every morning as my wifi connection is dead. In the morning the router lights are kind of static before the restart.

After the restart things works fine all day until next morning when I have to restart the router again. 

I've had a number of phone calls with Virgin customer support who have tried solving the problem remotely and they also also sent me a new Super Hub 2, which hasn't resolved the problem as I'm now restarting the new router every morning. 

Virgin is now saying that they will send me Super Hub 3.0 which will solve all issues, but would it?

Has anyone else experienced the same problem and if so, I would be grateful for your help. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Have to restart router every (SH2) morning

Hi afsa, 

Thanks for letting us know that you have to restart your Super Hub 2 every morning, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and everything looks great! No errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of your power levels are within the preferred ranges. 

Are you still having these issues? If so, please respond to me here with a recent copy of your Hubs logs for me to compare with the data we have here. You can find these by opening your internet browser and typing 192.168.0.1 into the address bar, before logging in, it will say 'Router Status' click there and all the information needed is inside.

Take care,

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos