Menu
Kalps
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Expanding cable to LE3 area

Hi,

I have been living in my current house for 12 years.  I have Sky for TV, phone and BB.

I have registered for cable on the Cable My Street website.

Are there any plans to install cable on my estate in the near future?

My postcode is LE3 2YZ

Regards,

Kalpesh

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Expanding cable to LE3 area

Hi Kalpesh Smiley Happy

Welcome to the community and thanks for popping by with your Cable My Street query Smiley Happy

It's great to see you're looking for services with us, we too want to expand into every conceivable area possible as a company so your interest is greatly appreciated.

Did you register on the CMS site recently or was this a while back? Usually the teams get back to you within a few weeks.

I've messaged the teams and they have literally got back within seconds today! That's on the ball work right there Smiley Very Happy

They have advised that this is already planned under works reference NBU 31113 for properties from 1 to 34. They have advised that currently due to costs this is 'on-hold' at present but to check back in with us in the New Year.

If you're happy to pop back to us on the forums, we'd be happy to look into this again for you next month for any further updates.

Till then, enjoy the holidays and have a wonderful New Year.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos