Menu
ashrid
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Ever increasing fix eta

Hi,

According to your service status page you are aware of the current issue in the SO18 area.

However the fix estimate has gone from the 20th to the 22nd and now to the 23rd (and despite asking for updates by text and email I have received neither). This is on the back of a ~12 hour outage last week.

Who do I need to talk to regarding compensation for loss of service and is it possible to get some more detail on the the issue and why the fix date keeps slipping?

Most importantly is this going to be fixed before the weekend?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ever increasing fix eta

Hi ashrid, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and it looks like you were affected by fault ref F004960828 for SNR and FECS (Signal to Noise Ratio and Forward Error Corrections). This issue has now been resolved and things are looking good from this side now. 

How are things since you last posted? If you are still having trouble let us know and I will be more than happy to take another look for you. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos