Menu
guitarbloke
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Engineer 'fixing problem' for 4 days...

SG17 area

Either Virgin have the slowest engineers or the service status updates are very misleading/optimistic.

Today is the 4th day this week without TV and Internet. Each time, the ETA given for resolution has overrun by 12-14 hours, and each time the service has gone down again a few hours later.

What's going on VM??!

I'm fortunate I kept hold of my old Sky set top box because I can at least use their box for freeview - But this is not what I'm paying you for Virgin.

Would appreciate some contact to confirm what credit you'll be applying this time... To be honest though, I just want a working service. Sadly though, after 8 months as your customer, it's become abundantly clear that this request is one that you are unable to comply with.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer 'fixing problem' for 4 days...

Hello guitarbloke,

Thanks for getting in touch and apologies for the loss of service you're currently experiencing, I know this can be a real inconvenience.

I'd like to investigate this and see if I can assist in moving things along. I'll drop you a Pm (purple envelope, top right) so we can keep in touch.

Speak with you very soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos