Menu
Superkings20
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Day 4 of no service

Im about to launch back in to the purgatory that is the the automated/call center .

I have tried all suggestions on these boards and made many phone calls to activate my new superhub/tvv6 box im now in to day 4 of no internet (probably the longest without in 15 years or more)

IS there any hope of a fix ? That anyone knows of without having engineers out? as im now shortly back at work and am coming to the conclusion that i may need to ring BT to come and install instead in what free time i will have lest the problem continue . To which i see no end in sight
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Day 4 of no service

Hi Superkings20, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to learn about your issues with your days of no connection, I apologise for any inconvenience.

I've tested your connection from here and everything looks great, no errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of your power levels are within the preferred ranges.

Are you still having these issues? If so, how are you connected wired or wireless?

Also, what lights are on the Hub?

Please include a recent copy of your Hubs logs in your response for me to compare with the information we have here. You can find these by opening your internet browser and typing 192.168.0.1 into the address bar, before logging in it will say 'Router Status' click there and all the information needed is inside.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos