Menu
amyc
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Customer services no help! Say there is nothing they can do!

VIRGIN PLEASE CONTACT ME AND RESOLVE THIS!!!

I'm furious that I've got no where with something quite simple.
Basically in december i was due to move address and had opened a virgin media account ready but unfortunately the day beofore moving the landlord changed their mind about renting the property. If that wasn't enough stress being homeless before Christmas! I called virgin and informed them immediately so they could cancel the account and was told that the equipment was already with the courier but not to accept the package (not that i could anyway as i had no access to the other property).

I was then emailed a few weeks later informing me that i needed to return the equipment - i called virgin to let them know i never had their equipment but apparently a neighbour of the address i was meant to move to had accepted it. I was then told they could do nothing and that i needed to get that equipment back or I'll be charged!

I visited the address that had accepted the equipment a number of times with no luck eventually finding out that they were in fact on a 2 month holiday! I called virgin again to explain this and that i had also been informed that the person had already sent the equipment back to virgin themselves. I was told that they couldn't help me and that the case had been referred to the retrievals team and that if i had a problem the write a letter to complain and there was no number or email for this!

I am now in the blue not having heard anything from virgin now and i can imagine that there is a ton a letters they have sent to the address i was meant to have moved to but i have no way of getting access to them! I want this case closed and cleared off my record as i have nothing in my control to do!
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer services no help! Say there is nothing they can do!

Hi amyc

I am very sorry to hear about the troubles that you have been having and I appreciate that this experience has not been an easy one for you to go through.

I have found the details of your account and I am happy to log this issue with our Asset Tracking teams so they are aware of the issues that are preventing you from getting the equipment back from the neighbours.

They will add a one month extension to the requests we have been making for you to stop contact for now and if you are still at the end of the month unable to liaise with the neighbour at this property if you can come back to us on the forums to advise on this post and we can look to see if they can extend this again for you until you are able to get in touch with them.

If you could please pop back to me if you are completely unable to contact them by the middle of next month and we can review what we need to do next to support you with this with the AT team.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos