Menu
Jamlogie
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband issues

Last night at about 10pm my broadband just dropped out with no warning at all.
Naturally I called and was told there was a fault in the area. I turned my router off and and expected it to be working in the morning. Got up today and about lunch time went to use the internet. Turned the router on and and get a flashing or solid green light. The same as when the internet went and the same now when writing this, win the two connection arrows flashing green. Again I rung up and was told that there were. Lot of people calling up in the area and reporting this and that an engineer was there and should be fixed by 7pm. 7pm came and went and about 2030 I called again to be told that this was not the case and that it was more my router and that an engineer would need to fix this. I was told that an engineer had been booked for the 15th, which is useless to me. I have since cancelled this. What am I supposed to do with regards to this? I cannot commit to any time in the next two weeks due to work and this is not the first time I have had issues with no internet for prolonged periods. I can get a SkyQ package for less than what I'm paying and which how my virgin experience has been I may do that when my package is up!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband issues

Hello Jamlogie,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Really sorry to hear about your current connection problems, I can see your Hub is currently completely offline. We will need to get an engineer out to you, I'll send you a PM (purple envelope, top right) and we will agree on an appointment that suits you.

Thanks for your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos