Menu
BarelySleeping
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband down again NW3

Hi all - we've been having broadband issues on and off for the last month with it being down for several days / a week at a time and usually fixing itself before the engineers visit. It has happened to several people in our block of flats. Virgin have said there are no issues in the area and the engineers haven't fixed our neighbors' problems either but they seem to self-resolve. Anyone know if there are cabling issues in this part of London? I work from home and having to do most of it from my phone on 4G and it's costing me a small fortune!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband down again NW3

Hi BarelySleeping, 

Thanks for letting me know about your issues with your broadband being down again, I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I have tested things from here and I can see that your Hubs logs have a large number of T3 and T4 time outs inside and an engineer will need to attend in order to resolve this for you.

I will  send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos