Menu
star
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

200mb Broadband

How many different types of 200mb broadband does Virgin offer, I have recently upgraded to Vivid 200, but when I click on the upgrade option it gives me the Vivid Gamer 200 option which I understand, but also another update of upto 200mb for an extra £40, which I can't understand as isn't this exactly the same as the Vivid 200.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 200mb Broadband

Hi star

Thanks for getting in touch about the package with 200Mb Smiley Happy

There's only the two main ones you mentioned, the Vivid 200mb and the Vivid 200Mb Gamer.

The other option may have been tied in with a package update where other packages were linked within the overall bundle that would have put the main services up, or it may have not been reading existing services you had and discounts.

If you need to look at alternative bundles or offers just get in touch, the teams would be happy to help out Smiley Happy

You can contact us via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and look at packages with you.

Via the Webchat link if you choose an option on the left you will then be able to select the 'Chat To Us' option when you tab over to the right of the page.

Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Let us know how this goes Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos