Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
One to Watch
bobbsa

Sky Sports 24 hour pass

If I sign up to Now TV for the £9.99 24 hour Sky Sports pass will I be able to view it via my TV or lap top.I'm with Virgin media for TV phone and broadband and but its powered by Sky.

Thanks in advance. 

Please use plain text.
Superuser
nodrogd

Re: Sky Sports 24 hour pass

Yes. Sky's new "cash cow" service can be used on any internet connection. You don't need to be a Sky subscriber. Not that any right minded Sky subscriber would pay those prices when they have access to Sky Go.

Cable customer since 1993. Services: XL TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), XL Telco, 100Mb BB, Virgin PAYG Mobile
Please use plain text.
Omniscient
gary_dexter

Re: Sky Sports 24 hour pass

Blurb from the website:

Don't fight over the remote when you can register 4 devices and watch 2 at the same time. Start streaming live Sky Sports straight to your TV through Xbox®360, PS3™, Roku or the new NOW TV Box, watch on LG Smart TVs and selected LG media devices, or watch on the go on your PC or Mac, iPad or mobile*.
If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Please use plain text.