Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
One to Watch
medeano

Contact email address for customer services

Think having a list for virgin contacts would be good specialy Contact email address for customer services, I signed up for a package yet twice ive asked for email confirmation and twice ive had nothing, and I don't get switched on till end of this month. :manmad:

Please use plain text.
Trust Me, I’m a Doctor
Chris_K

Re: Contact email address for customer services

Hi medeano

There are a number of different ways to contact us, please see www.virginmedia.com/contact for more information

Regards,

Chris Kean

Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
Please use plain text.
Wizard
stratoc568

What if, like me all virgin links time out? I got nowhere calling 150. guess they will contact me directly now i have cancelled direct debit. 2 days trying to sort this including a full reinstall and using different dns servers.

maybe you should post the address for people, like me using google?

Please use plain text.
Crafty
Brighton_Tim

The contact page is an endless hell of links which don't end up with an email address - and that's all I want - so I can talk about the fact that I pay for 50MB and the help line has said that there is a fault that will last almost a month which results in **bleep** speeds - just over one MB tonight.

Please use plain text.
Superuser
paultechy

[ Edited ]

there isn't a direct email address for customer services to access the form you can

goto http://contact.virginmedia.com choose general -->cable->complaint bottom right hand corner choose not found what your looking for.. this has the form.

@brigton_Tim do you know the fault reference which would start F00 since the forum admin team will be able to do a check on the status of the ticket.

----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Please use plain text.
Font of All Knowledge
Peter_

Brighton_Tim wrote:

The contact page is an endless hell of links which don't end up with an email address - and that's all I want - so I can talk about the fact that I pay for 50MB and the help line has said that there is a fault that will last almost a month which results in **bleep** speeds - just over one MB tonight.

You would be best advised to start your own thread rather than join someone elses thread, do not worry as it is allowed.

Alsoplease do the following in your new thread.

standard modem

Please post the modem model and the Upstream and Downstream stats from your modem just click http://192.168.100.1/CmOpConfig.asp or if that does not work click http://192.168.100.1/

----------------------------------------------------
Superhub

Please post the Upstream and Downstream stats from your modem just click http://192.168.100.1/ the username is admin and the password is changeme, then click on the small red writing that says advanced settings then look down the left hand side and under Maintenance click on connection and copy and post the details from there.

Has this post helped you out? say thanks by clicking on the RED STAR +☆
If I helped to answer your question then please click 'Helpful Answer' also
Please use plain text.
Superuser
canveyboy

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
Barbarian

I have spent 4 hours trying to get an Email address for Virgin so I don't spend more time on an expensive phone call.  All I want to know is whether they can match or beat the Sky package which I have - Bolt may be quick on the telly but Richard is slow in not having an Email address.  I can't afford both services so one will have to go,  I hope someone from Virgin reads this and replies or someone else will have to pay for Bichards next space adventure. 

Please use plain text.
The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
604green

I can't find an email contact for customer services, I am getting fed up with Virgin and think it's time for a change.  last time I tried phoning customer services I waited 20 minutes (at my expense) to get through then couldn't understand a word that was being said. Had to hang up in the end. Very poor.

Please use plain text.
The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
604green

The "contact us" link is rubbish, just takes you to a few questions that have no relevance to your query.

Please use plain text.