Menu
thegeezerrr
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

super hub 2 internet drop

hi guys, ive had this problem for ages and just not bothered to dive in and sort it until now because i have some time off. i have a superhub 2 as it says on the bottom of the unit. whilst the wireless remains intact with an excellent signal the internet with in that signal drops out quite a bit it happens all the time, if im doing online banking i have to continuously log in because the internet goes on and off. like i have said its been doing this for about a year or so and ive done the old reset and hard reset a number of times which makes it ok for a bit but itr then starts doing it again..i could say it happens when the traffic is heavy like a saturday afternoon and on a weekday evening 6pm for 3-4 hours  which is true but ive done banking at 2pm on a weekday and it still happens..is there any special things i can do or is it a visit from the man. a friend of mine has had 3 super hub 3's replacements in a year so im not sure which is the best of these hubs so far , you experts will know all that..many thanks for your time today, all the best...jim

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: super hub 2 internet drop

Hi thegeezerrr, 

Thanks for letting us know about your issues with your internet drops, I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I have tested things from here and I can't see anything out of the ordinary, no errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of your power levels are within the preferred ranges. 

Are you still having these issues? If so, would you please include a recent copy of your Hubs logs in your response for me to compare with the data we have here. You can find these by opening your internet browser and typing 192. 168.0.1 into the address bar, before logging in it will say 'Router Status' in the top right hand corner, click there and all of the information needed is inside.

Also, when the connection drops does ti drop across wired and wireless?

Is there any noticeable change to the Hubs light sequence?

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos