Menu
mr1lacoste
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

no internet or broadband

for 8 days now i,ve had no internet or on demand services (C130), each time i,m told a different  time it will be fixed or an engineer is on the way to sort the problem

2 days ago they told me a cable was unplugged somewhere on the street, exchange or someones home (thinking i,m thick) and they was trying to find out where

so today my tivo box keeps going off and on, and still no internet

i rang virgin media, now i,m being told the problem has been fixed but i need a new router as my Super hub 2 traffic light keeps blinking green and will send an engineer out in a weeks time its the 31st of january today and engineer will be here with the router the 6th of feb  JOKE which will mean 15 day without my service which i pay for

NOW I HAVE THE TOP PACKAGE AND PAY £73.96 A MONTH i am not waiting another week 

(them thinking i,m thick again)

can someone please give me some advice on how to cancel my virgin media 

many thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: no internet or broadband

Hi mr1lacoste, 

Thanks for letting us know that you've got no internet, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested your connection from here but I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary, no errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of the power levels are within the preferred ranges.

Are you still having these issues? If so, how are you connected wired or wireless?

What lights do you have on the Hub?

Please include a copy of your Hubs logs in your response for me to compare with the data we have here, you can find these by opening your internet browser and typing 192.168.0.1 into the address bar, before logging in it will say 'Router Status' int he top right corner, click there and all the information needed is inside.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos