Menu
BigStu78
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

intermittent ethernet drop with new superhub 3

Hi. We upgraded our old superhub to a new superhub 3 today. Followed the set up guide, phoned to activate etc. All day my PC has been getting intermittent connection problems, it's connected by ethernet to the hub downstairs with the same set up as the old superhub. I can see the icon on my desktop change every few minutes from being connected to disconnected but it only lasts a second or 2. If i'm in the process of loading a new web page I get the "Err Network Changed" error message. I have tried to sort it myself and have so far done a IPv4 reset, IPv6 reset, dns flush, ip release, ip renew etc etc but still get the same intermittent connection error. My PS4 is connected via ethernet as well but there doesn't seem to be an issue with it's connection. Any ideas as it's getting annoying now.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: intermittent ethernet drop with new superhub 3

Hi  BigStu78,

Thanks for letting us know about your issues with intermittent connection drops on your Hub 3.0, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I've run some tests from here and your upstream power levels appear to be out of the preferred ranges, I would like to get this sorted for you by one of our engineers. I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking.

Please respond to me there and I'll get this all sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos