cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong power cable sent with new hub

KG6
Joining in

I received a new hub today but the power cable provided is the wrong one and doesn't fit in the hub. It says there should be a blue sticker but ours doesn't have this and is the wrong shape. I have called (8th) but a technician can't come for a week (14th). I don't know why the correct power source can't be sent asap through the post. I can see from previous message boards this is not the first time this error has occurred so it's disappointing this has happened again. Please can someone advise how best to resolve quickly 

4 REPLIES 4

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi KG6, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.
Sorry to hear you've been sent the incorrect power cable and therefore cannot use your new hub. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause your household. I would love to help you speed up the resolution. I am going to send you a private message, to confirm your details. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem and need thecorrect cable asap

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Anonymous.
Thanks for taking the time to post and sorry to hear of this issue, we'd love to see how we can make things right if the wrong cable has been provided.
I'll send you a PM here shortly do look into this for you.
Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

@Adri_G wrote:

Hi, Anonymous.

I'll send you a PM here shortly do look into this for you.

How?...can you PM Anonymous?

---------------------------------------------------------------