Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3 (240 Views)

Wifi not working on superhub

Hi ive lost wifi all day ,the green wifi signal stops on and the green arrows keep flashing and the bar stays green dont know if theres a connection issue or its just a fault with the new superhub but customer service said they cannot send an enginner out for a week
0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3 (217 Views)

Re: Wifi not working on superhub

First of all you are best checking on the 'Service Status' option on your online Virgin Media account.  This will list any known issues affecting your area.

If there are no known issues and all cables appear to be connected correctly then unfortunately it would probably require an engineer visit.  Especially if it was working since your replaced your router.  You may wish to give Virgin Media another call and speak to another agent to see if anything can be done to arrange an appointment earlier than a weeks time.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3 (179 Views)

Re: Wifi not working on superhub

Hello Powell77,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about your loss of service, I've tried to investigate this, but I'm unable to find your account. Would you please drop me a PM confirming your address so I can look into this further.

Thanks for your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos