Menu
capdan
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wifi constantly disconnecting

Since September our internet drops in and out, numerous times during the day.  Often one family member is connected on a laptop and then one on a mobile has no connection etc. Have phoned Virgin numerous times told to change channel, told Virgin will try different channels. It works for a few hours/days and goes again. Last time we phoned told Virgin aware of problem in area, said a lot of traffic and will all be working correctly from 15th December!  Well it is past the 15th and it is still doing it? Any suggestions how we get this service running like it used to or do i opt for a different supplier.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi constantly disconnecting

Hi capdan, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with your WiFi constantly disconnecting. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I can see a lot of T3 time outs inside the Hubs logs, an engineer will need to attend in order to resolve this for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this all sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos