Menu
SouthEastLondon
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Under 100 BITS per second !! And my engineer visit got bumped back a week !!

FAO virgin support team. Since Saturday the broadband service has been unusable. I pay for a 200 Mb connection and I'm getting less than 1kb most if the time, if I'm lucky it gets to 15kb. The router is incredibly sluggish on 192.168.0.1. and most bizarrely traceroute to 212.58.244.68 (BBC.co.uk) is failing to resolve even when I set it to 255 hops I just get rows of *** after hop 7 which is a virgin box somewhere (212.250.15.210).
2 phone calls last night because I can't do my work engineer booked for Friday (24th) and new router being sent to me. Called tonight to see if any network change or fault found. Got told engineer is actually coming on 1st March = nearly a week after both people i spoke to yesterday told me.

No explanation from staff today and they can't fix the problem or get the engineer booking back to original agreed slot.

Can't do any work, loosing income and gaining angry clients. Forget about a family expecting entertainment.

The best offer was to complain to the retention team. Who are closed now.

Completely unworkable and useless cinnection.

Please can some kindly passing support person be able to actually get to grips with this situation?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Under 100 BITS per second !! And my engineer visit got bumped back a week !!

Hello SouthEastLondon,

Thanks for joining the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about your connection problems, how did it go with the engineer? If there's anything specific you'd like me to test or check, just ask.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos