Menu
Scouse34
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Terrible service to loyal customers

Had a terrible phone call with virgin the other day , after over a year of having a rubbish service due to them upgrading there services they have put my bill up to 28 pound a month for broadband only , I have been with them for over 10 years and have had my bill capped at 20 pound wen I said I weren't happy you can get phone and broadband for 25 they said their will take off £1.50 😂 I will be leaving them wen my contract is up bye 👋🏻 virgin 👎
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible service to loyal customers

Hi Scouse34

Many thanks for getting in touch with us on the community. I appreciate that you have spoken to the teams about the issues you have had and about the offers and pricing too and understand that this has been discussed with you.

With respect to the recent options you had with us you did accept an agreement at the offer price for the agreed time and then were made aware that this would increase at the end of the offer period.

To discuss the options you have with the teams in more detail if you would like to look at this with them then please pop back to them. It would be great if you could contact them for then to support you further either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat

Let us know how it goes if you do call Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos