Menu
TimW1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV breaking up and bravadoband slow, now nothing.

just wondering if anybody else in the TW17 postcode (Area 20) was having bad or loss of service?

It started with TV breaking up this morning and very slow broadband. I tried the online service status tests and the result for both was to wait 10mins and reboot. I did all this once this morning and once this evening. No success. I called for help and they did the same tests. 

I was told that the TiVo box needed a software update that will happen within the next 24 hours, but I don't think it has happened yet. Broadband I was told was probably known about.

Since then the TV has stopped completely and signal strength is zero with a flashing green heart LED. Broadband is not working with no blue tick and a flashing green arrow. I am hoping it is an area fault as I don't see this being a software issue and don't really want to wait 24 hours for an update I just don't have any connection.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV breaking up and bravadoband slow, now nothing.

Hi TimW1, 

Thanks for letting us know that you've been experiencing some slow and intermittent performance, I apologise for any troubles incurred. I will do my best to resolve this for you.

I have tested the connection form this side and I can see that there's quite a lot of T3 time outs inside the Hubs logs, I would like to arrange for one of our engineers to attend and carry out some further investigations.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this all booked and secured for you.

Take care,

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos