Menu
esauro
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Superhub3 rebooting itself

I have been using this router and this connection for the last 5 months with no problem but today the router start rebooting itself continuously. On the afternoon and early evening it looks like it was working again but then started with same scenario.

I tried everything that came to my mind, running the online test, shutdown for a while, double check wires are fine. Nothing worked. I then called support and after spending some time putting stupid numbers in the phone I was told that I may need to wait up to 5 minutes. After waiting for 15 mins the call suddenly ended and I could not speak with anyone.

I'm desperate. I really need the Internet connection and so far the service I'm receiving from Virgin Media is far below my expectation.

Any advice?
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub3 rebooting itself

Hi esauro, 

Thanks for your post! I am sorry to hear that your Hub 3.0 has been rebooting itself, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I can see that both of your upstream power levels are too high and will need to be looked at by one of our engineers.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking, please respond to me there and I'll get this all booked and secured for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos