Menu
justin_4444
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Superhub constanly "connected, no internet" on all device. How to fix this?

for 3 days this week i have been unable to get wireless internet. monday, friday and saturday all devices have been saying connected, no internet. Its working now however.i have changed the channels by loging into the router and adjusting the settings. changed from the frequency from 2.4 to 5 and still nothing.i have turned it off and left it for several minutes and resetting it. Nothing. It works with Ethernet cable when i cant get internet with wifi though. Whats going on and how do i prevent this from happening  again? 

thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub constanly "connected, no internet" on all device. How to fix this?

Hi justin_4444, 

Thanks for getting in touch! I am sorry to learn of your issues with connected no internet, I apologise for any inconvenience.

I have tested things from here and I can see that all of your downstream power levels are too high and will require an engineer to attend in order to resolve this for you.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Speak soon, 

Thanks,

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos