Menu
matfra
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 2ac packet loss

Hi,

I've been using the Superhub2AC with a 100Mb plan for almost a year now and it's been working *relatively* fine. The modem usually needs to be rebooted once a week but apart from that everything was OK

Since yesterday however, things got more complicated. Could not get any access to Internet.

I've factory reset the Superhub 2ac and tried to use it as a router mode. The wifi was so crappy that I eventually turned the modem mode back on and revert to my previous setup.

I now have a packet losses every couple of minutes, here are a bunch of pings, from a host wired on my router:

Details :

192.168.25.1: my router's IP

192.168.25.194: a wifi device on my LAN

192.168.100.1: the IP address of the superhub 2ac while in modem mode

****************: my current WAN IP address

***************: current WAN gateway (next hop on virgin network)

8.8.8.8: google's DNS

The cable between the router and the modem is a 1m cat6 cable.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 2ac packet loss

Hi matfra, 

Thanks for posting! I am sorry to learn that you've been having issues with your Super Hub 2 A/C getting packet loss, I apologise for any inconvenience.

I have tried to run some diagnostics from here but I've been unable to locate any of your details via your forum account and in order to proceed with diagnostics I will need some information from you.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with diagnostics, please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos