Menu
oggy78
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 2.0ac wifi signal but can't get online.

Since Monday evening my wifi connection has been awful. Occasionally I might get online for 10 minutes but then nothing for hours or a very slow connection for a bit before it goes again. My wired connection seems ok most of the time but I have had intermittent downtime with that too. I have tried rebooting, factory reset and renaming the 5G SSID as suggested on other posts.

Thanks in advance.

upstream.jpgdownstream.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 2.0ac wifi signal but can't get online.

Hi oggy78, 

Thank you for getting in touch to let us know that your WiFi connection has been awful, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Let me take this opportunity to welcome you to our forum community! It's great to see so many new faces helping out around here.

I have run some checks on your connection from this side and I can see that your Hubs logs show quite a lot of T3 time outs since you last rebooted, which would explain the drops in connection to be caused by the network, rather than this being a WiFi issue.

I would like to arrange for an engineer to attend and investigate things further, I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking.

Please respond to me there and I'll ensure this all gets sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos