Menu
diamond1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Superfibre 70 price

Hi all!
We are on something called superfibre 70 with phone.
We are paying fifty pounds a month sometimes that goes over if we've used the phone line. Virgin hasn't been brilliant on some devices for the past few days. Virgin keeps saying area is ok. However I want to go somewhere else. Any recommendations and what package Is equivalent to superfibre70 ? It's a 4 bed house so need internet to office in loft . Thank you
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superfibre 70 price

Anywhere you go to other than Virgin Media will be based off BT's FTTC service which has a maximum speed of 76Mbps but will vary dramatically depending on the distance from your property to the street cabinet.

If you check on websites such as Plusnet, BT, TalkTalk, EE they should give an estimation of the speeds you are likely to receive. You can then use this as a comparison against the speeds you are achieving with your current Virgin Media connection.
-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos