Menu
Zucco
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

SuperHub2 wifi freezes 4 or 5 times a day

Getting very frustrated with my wifi at the moment.

The wifi connection freezes multiple times a day. On a good day it will be twice, on a bad days it will drop 6 or 7 times. Only way to fix it is a reboot of the router.

When this happens the wired connection stays up. Just the wifi that drops both 2.4 and 5Ghz channels. The lights on the front for both wireless channels on the router are solid blue when this happens. The two headed arrow keeps flashing and as I say wired connection stays up no issues.

I've tried changing the Channels in settings to auto, also tried picking channels manually. It maybe helps get the freezing down to once a day for one or two days before the problem gets worse and freezes wifi multiple times a day.

Is this a sign of a faulty router?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: SuperHub2 wifi freezes 4 or 5 times a day

Hi Zucco,

Thanks for posting, the connection problems are bit of a frustration by the sound of things.

I've run a few checks on your Hub from this end and in the first instance have some concerns around the Hubs upstream power levels which are bit on the high side, I'd like to arrange for an engineer visit to get these sorted.

I'll drop you a PM so we can get this booked in.

cheers

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos