Menu
rossco88
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Super hub failing :(

Hi,

First time here, but in no way a noob with this ever advancing techno world.

My super hub is starting to fail. wifi signal no where near as strong as when i first got it ( a few years back ). And losing connection about 3-4 times an evening every day for the past 11 days.

Ive tried the usual methods to see if i can rectify it.

Reset button on hub pressed once and also held for approx 10 secs to do a hard reset. Doesnt help.

Deleting all paired devices and reconnecting.

When wifi disconnects and will not reconnect for 5-10 mins all devices disconnect.

Iv tried changing the wifi channel 1-15 and between 2.4ghz and 5ghz and doesnt make a difference.

When it faults iv called my nextdoor neighbour and his is working fine. Checked 3 times now. So borrowed his hub whilst he was on holiday and had no issues what so ever.

Please dont refer me to call support and go through a hour of trying this, that and the other and wasting mine and your time.

How do i go about getting a new super hub?

Thanks

Ross Nowland

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super hub failing :(

Hi rossco88, 

Thanks for letting us know that your Hub has started to fail and your wireless signal is not as strong as it used to be, I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I have tested your connection and I can see that there's some time outs inside the Hubs logs, this may be the cause the Hub failing. I would like to arrange for an engineer to carry out some further investigations.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking, please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care,

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos