Menu
gedbloggs
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Rubbish wifi signal

I      am having problems with my wifi signal  and cant use the kindle firestick. When evr i try to connect to it i get a message telling me the signal is marginal and that there are problems with  the virgin connection, i have bought a belkin n300 booster but that doesnt seem to help either. I did complain to  the call centre who said they would boost the signal  but i do think that was a con.  i amusing a superhub   if i try to connect to my kindletablet   i canteven get on  line with that either  so any help please   thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rubbish wifi signal

Hi gedbloggs, 

Welcome to the forums, I'm sorry to see you have been having trouble with your WiFi. 

I have taken a look and things look ok from this side.  I am having a little trouble locating your power levels, if you could pop them up for me that would help us determine if there are any issues. 

• 192.168.0.1 in the browser, log in  Username is admin and the password will be changeme, unless you have changed it.
  • Go to Advanced settings.
  • Go to Network Status, copy the results back here.
  • Go to Net work log, pop those results back here too.

It may also help to take a look at our wireless tips.

Let us know how you get on. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos