Menu
roze
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Router not working peoperly

So basically, my router is not working properly. I think something might have damaged it. Anyways, I have the SuperHub router. It usually shows blue blinking lights if it is working. Now it shows these wierdly coloured dark green lights, and you can connect to the router itself, its still there. Its just not displaying internet. I dont know what to do. I need a technician or somehing to come to my house to check it out, but I do not know how to get one. When you try calling VirginMedia, they put you on hold for like half an hour, and charge like £25. Forget that. Also, the online chat place is apparently always busy and I should "Come back later". I had to go to my college just to get the internet from there, and connect, to be able to write this. Someone plz help

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Router not working peoperly

Hi roze, 

Thanks for letting us know about your issues with your router not working properly, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tried to test your connection from here but I was unable to locate any of your details via your forum account. In order to proceed with diagnostics I will require some additional information from you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with diagnostics, please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Speak soon, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos