Menu
Casperino
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No internet, no TV either

Hi I've had Virgin broadband (internet and TV) for a few years now, barely have many problems except today I've come home from work and my Virgin media box is showing the RP:52 error code; (I've gone into the diagnostic boot menu and checked the connection settings, it keep saying NO SIGNAL) - and the wireless connection is a running but there is no internet signal being transmitted to the router.
I've tried the usual rebooting/turning off and on of the TV box and router/ unplugging the router and plugging it back in after a few minutes etc; still nothing.
Can someone help?!
Thanks!
0 Kudos
eggfriedcheese
Dialled in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet, no TV either

Hey Casperino,

It sounds like you've had a bit of a nightmare with your service, and that's not good.

Unfortunately, outages will happen. Virgin can't physically provide 100% uptime, due to the technology. It's a shame, but there's nothing much that can be done.

I know as an agent that there have been issues with myvm and they are working to fix it by the end of today (15/02/2017) and I can see that outage through my own personal account.

Regarding checking for outages in your area, the service status should still be accessable. Try http://virg.in/service

Let us know if it works, and keep us updated on the situation
Dan
Views expressed are solely my own, and do not reflect on Virgin Media directly
If however you feel that my answer is helpful or informative, please click the kudos button below!
0 Kudos