Menu
benjabbie
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No broadband since Sunday

I wish I could get an honest answer from VM concerning the lack of any Broadband since Sunday. All I get is a text telling me it will be fixed at a certain time and then another text saying a later date and time which then comes and goes.

Every time I phone up they get me to turn off and turn on again (which does nothing), and then say there is still an outage in my area and give me an even later time by which it will be fixed. I then get a text saying its fixed when it is still not working...and then another later time by which it will be fixed...that time passes and its still not working. This is really not filling me with any confidence the problem is being looked at properly, if at all.

I am really starting to lose any faith in VM. Can anyone at VM take ownership and really tell me what is going on with VM broadband in SW London? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No broadband since Sunday

Hi benjabbie, 

Thanks for the post! Let me start by giving you a warm welcome to our forum community! It's great to see so many new faces around here.

I am sorry to hear that you've had no broadband service, I apologise for any troubles incurred. I have tested the connection from this side and I can see that your Hubs logs show a lot of T3 & T4 time outs inside, I would like to get this investigated further for you by one of our engineers.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos