Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3 (48 Views)

Networking problem

My router has 2 green flashing arrows and i cant watch on demand its been like that for nearly a week now is there any way to fix this 

0 Kudos
Superfast
Message 2 of 3 (34 Views)

Re: Networking problem

First of all you are best checking on the 'Service Status' option on your online Virgin Media account.  This will list any known issues affecting your area.

If there are no known issues and all cables appear to be connected correctly then unfortunately it would probably require an engineer visit.  You may wish to give Virgin Media a call or chat with someone on Live Chat to get this arranged.  Virgin Media staff do respond to messages in this public forum but often take a week or so to reply, so this wouldn't be the quickest way to get a resolution.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3 (17 Views)

Re: Networking problem

Hello Jayyruss4,

Thanks for posting, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear about your recent loss of service, I know how frustrating this can be. Checking your connection I can see that you're back up and running now. Thanks again for posting, please let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos