Menu
garethsnaim
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My network has gone into melt down, is it superhub 3

A few months ago I got a hub 3 but when connected it would bottle out every 30 mins or so, and this was a very well documented issue with certain upstream routers with virgin

Well anyhow i put the 2 back in and all was well.

Recently I put the 3 back in and everything has been rock solid no issues. But this morning my network has metled down.

I read about this windows 10 issue. I have a number of windows 10 machines but its the whole network. Its like DNS has gone belly up. Devices connecting via wireless might well get on the wifi but there will be no internet and wired stuff is cylcing through having and not having internet reguarly.

I spoke with virgin who said everything looked good their end, but I am at a loss. I have done everything. I have even reinstalled my customer router software and I have taken the router out of modem only back to router and back again.

IN all cases I get internet for a while but then it goes, much like the 3 was exhibiting before but much more regularly

I am int he andover area

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My network has gone into melt down, is it superhub 3

Hi garethsnaim, 

Thank you for letting us know about your Hub 3.0 having a melt down. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested the connection from here and I can see that there's a large number of T3 time outs inside the Hubs logs, I would like to arrange for an engineer to attend and investigate things further for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this all sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos