Menu
mastermakkara
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Massive latency issues and internet drops every 5s - 5min.

Hi.

We've had VM in our house for over  a year and it has been a complete nightmare. The latency issues (pings higher than 2000, lasts for over 20 seconds) make it unusable. Especially during rush hour peaks, but nowdays it's happening throughout the day.  

You should know that it is not about Wi-Fi signal, nor issues with the router, these have all been checked by both me and an engineer. The issue lies within VM's servers or routing, and it is well known that they are pure garbage. I am definently not the only one with these issues and VM should do something about this.  The usual answer you get to these posts is "I've checked your Hub and everything seems to be working" Well it isn't. I've talked on live chat as well, all they do is restart the router and sometimes even do it without letting me finish talking to them.

Dissapointing. 

-Marko

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Massive latency issues and internet drops every 5s - 5min.

Hi Marko,

Thanks for letting us know about your increase in latency and internet drops, I apologise for any inconvenience caused. I will do my best to help resolve this for you.

I have tested the connection from here and I can see that there's a lot of T3 time outs inside the Hubs logs, an engineer will need to attend in order to resolve this for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this all booked and secured for you.

Take care,

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos