Menu
Sumik
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Internet suddenly stopped working, all downstream channels locked

Hello,

About 4 days ago my Internet suddenly stopped working in the middle of the day. Im living in a house which consists of two flats and router is in the other one so I don't have constant access to it. I managed to get hold of my neighbour and he rebooted it and it still did not work. Today I managed to catch him again and did a factory router reset. Internet is still not working, this is what I see when checking network status in the router advanced settings: https://imgur.com/a/9jecv

Anything I can do without physical access to the router? Thank you in advance for any replies!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet suddenly stopped working, all downstream channels locked

Hi Sumik, 

Thanks for posting! I am sorry to hear about your issues with your internet not working, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tried to run some checks from here however I couldn't locate any of your details via your forum account, in order to proceed with diagnostics, I require some additional information from you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with diagnostics, please respond to me there and I'll ensure this gets sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos