Menu
RyanMoffitt93
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Internet outage NE9 area for 6 weeks!

I have been having internet problems in the NE9 area for atleast 6 weeks now. Internet drops randomly for upwards of 5-6 hours then comes online for about 2 hours then goes offline again. Tried phoning the helpline but just the same shpeel of resetting router and that they don't know what the problem is. Getting really really sick of it. Costing a fortune in purchasing mobile data so I can get my work done. Would like some actual information on the problem please!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet outage NE9 area for 6 weeks!

Hi RyanMoffitt93, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know that you're having issues with your connection dropping randomly for 5 - 6 hours then online for 2, I apologise for any inconvenience.

Just a quick post to see how performance is for you at the minute, are you still having the same issues?

If so, please respond to me here with a recent copy of your Hubs logs for me to compare with the data we have here. You can find these by opening your internet browser and typing 192.168.0.1 into the address bar, before logging in it will say 'Router Status' click there and all of the information needed is inside.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos