Menu
Frawdulant
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Internet drop out

Hi I'm finding that my internet stops working every 30 mins or so on average for a minute or two and then fully reconnects. This is fine for most things but it is causing me to drop out of games when playing online.

I did a speed test and I was only getting 19mb when I should be getting 200mb.

Any help would be gratefully received as my contract is ending soon and I may be forced to go elsewhere.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet drop out

Hi Frawdulant, 

Thanks for posting! I am sorry to hear about your issues with your internet dropping out. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have looked at your connection from here and I can't see anything out of the ordinary, no errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of your power levels are within the preferred ranges. 

Are you still having these issues? If so, how are you connected wired or wireless?

Also, please respond to me here with a recent copy of your Hubs logs for me to compare with the data we have here, you can find these by opening your internet browser and typing 192.168.0.1 into the address bar, before logging in, in the top right hand corner it will say 'Router Status' click there and all the information needed is inside.

I look forward to your reply, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos