Menu
ajdaniel
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent problems remotely connecting

Hey. Over the past few weeks now I see regular problems where I cannot remotely access my internal network (using HTTP for my webserver, or Chrome Remote Desktop) on a daily basis for hours at a time.

Having had the same Super Hub 2 for 2 and a half years now, I strongly suspect it to be the culprit.

Can anyone help me diagnose the exact problem, and if it's possible to request a new super hub?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent problems remotely connecting

Hi ajdaniel, 

Firstly, let me give you a warm welcome to our forum community! Sorry about your current issues, I will do my very best to help get this resolved.

I was wondering whether or not you're having any troubles with other aspects of your home connection? I think it's doubtful that the Super Hub 2 is causing Remote Desktop issues. However, if you're experiencing any other issues such as slow browsing or intermittent connection, that may also be affecting your remote access, please post details and we will investigate further.

If you're only having problems when using the Chrome Remote Desktop software, please check out this google support link here. Also you could post your issues on the Google support forum for further help.

Please keep us up to date with how you get on.

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos