Menu
Neo2017
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent broadband connection

Hi all, I have the super hub 1 and I am finding that when I stream a video on my iPad, phone or computer it can just stop and stalls and does not recover without restating the application. I also work from home and find during conference calls I get dropped out and have to sign back into my works domain. Is there any way of finding out if there is a problem with the router and if it logs intermittent broadband drops. 

I did a speed check and I am getting 75mb in speed, which great, but the drops are annoying.

Thanks for the help

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent broadband connection

Hi Neo2017, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with intermittent broadband connection, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I've tested the connection from here for you and I noticed that both of your upstream power levels are too high and will require an engineer to attend in order to resolve this for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this all sorted for  you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out