cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub needs reboot

jayjayj
Tuning in

Hi, I have weak signal problems in other rooms, My hub is in the living room but when i go into the dining room the signal is weaker and connection is lost sometimes, this also happens upstairs, when i check virgin media online for faults it says there are none, but if i do the test broadband it says my hub needs rebooting, i have a rebooted the hub a few times now, but if i check again it says the same, can a neighbors virgin media signal strength interfere with mine, as since my new neighbors had virgin fitted my signal seems worst, and upstairs when i try to getting online using my phone i find there wifi and not mine. Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Client62
Legend

A Hub or Router is just the start of an internet connection. As a home owner we need to invest in a suitable Wi-Fi + network solution to cover the our needs taking into consideration the size and construction of the property.

For example we have a VM Hub in Router mode + 2 Wireless Access points, this covers 2 levels and a dozen rooms.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey jayjayj,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your connection at the moment, I have looked into your issues and cannot find any problems with your connection or in your area.

How has your connection been running since you last posted?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L