Menu
alecsmart
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 router losing ethernet connections

I seem to have a problem with the Hub 3 losing ethernet connections.  One port is working but the others are not.  They have worked but have now stopped  Wireless connection is fine.  A reboot has not solved the problem.  Th ethernet connection is split using a netgear switch but I figure this shouldn't cause a problem.   I am using it in router mode not modem mode.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3 router losing ethernet connections

Hi alecsmart, 

Thanks for getting in touch! I am sorry to hear that your Hub 3.0 has been losing wired connections, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have run some checks from here and I can see that everything looks great! No errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of the power levels are within the preferred ranges.

Are you still having these issues? If so, please respond to me here with a recent copy of your Hubs logs, you can find these by opening your internet browser and typing 192.168.0.1 into the address bar, before logging in, in the top right hand corner it will say 'Router Status' click there and all of the information needed is inside.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos