Menu
Accobra95
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 keeps restarting and very slow speeds

Hi everyone,

I am unfortunately a bit stumped here because for the past three days my Superhub 3 has been restarting itself several times a day (upwards of 10-20 times a day).

Alongside this the speeds are incredibly slow for download; tend to be 20mbps or less when we have the 200mbps gamer package however the upload speed is perfectly fine at the max speed.

I have followed the advice of two technical support advisors and have done the following;

1. Moved the hub away from all other electrical devices and placed 2-3 feet above the floor.

2. Have reset the Hub using the 'pinhole reset'

3. Powered off the Hub for 10 mins+

4. Factory reset the Hub

5. Run Network diagnostics which detect connected devices are getting less than 100mbps

The issue remains and cannot for the life of me work out why. I have copied & pasted the Network Status below.

Acquired Downstream Channel(Hz)

Ranged Upstream Channel(Hz)

Provisioning State

The technical support team I've spoke to have unfortunately been of no help so far and both took me through the same thing and said the 'Issue is now resolved' when it clearly isn't. I love the Virgin hub and service we've had (besides this) but this isn't usable, any help would be greatly appreciated. :-)

Many thanks in advance and kind regards,

Alex.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3 keeps restarting and very slow speeds

Hi Accobra95,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

I'd like to check this out for you but I can't seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos