Menu
TomSparkes21
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0

Hi there
Upgraded to the gamers package with the hub 3.0 since install was told by the engineer that it should stable out after a day or so and end up getting our 200 speed.
So far 30-50 is max as some days the hub it's trying to connect to the net sometimes taking an hour to do so. I'm connected via ethernet a decent lead and it still won't get any higher.
Anyway someone can check my line and router see if there's a underlying problem.. also the 5ghz line is working slower than the 2.4ghz...
Any help would be appreciated cheers 🍸
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0

Hi TomSparkes21,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to read you are unable to achieve the up to 200 Mbps broadband speeds.

I've run some tests on your connection, the line and hub have come back as fine. There are no faults reported and the network segment is running stable, which is good.

Are you able to complete a speed test whilst the Hub is in modem mode please? This will eliminate other devices connected?

Does the PC/laptop have a gigabit LAN card and are you using a Cat 5e or above Ethernet cable?

With the wireless speeds, what do you achieve on both networks?

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos